For the purposes of this policy the terms ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘LBH Recruitment ‘ and ‘the Group’ means LBH Recruitment Limited or any of its subsidiary, associated or holding companies, including without limitation LBH Consultants, LBH Human Resource Consultancy.
- We will use the personal information to supply services and/or documents to you, to arrange introductions or interviews as appropriate, to contact you as required and to arrange payments to or from you.
- We may also use information to occasionally notify you about important changes to the Web site, use of services, new appointments or vacancies and other information from us that we think you may find useful. If you would rather not receive this information please send us an email to email@example.com.
- Whilst we may share information within the Group, personal information will not be sold or disclosed to any third party outside the Group without your express authority, save where disclosure is reasonably required for our business purposes (for example to any courier firm used to deliver goods to you or as part of a genuine reconstruction or sale of the whole or a substantial part of our business undertaking) or as set out below. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties, but you can tell us not to by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal information will be held at our offices at The Old Offices, Urlay Nook, Eaglescliffe, Stockton, TS16 0LA and, if reasonably required for our business purposes, may be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
- We will endeavour to keep the personal information concerning you up to date, accurate and for a period which is no longer than is necessary for our business purposes (including the establishment and ongoing maintenance of our client contact and/or marketing databases). If at any time you wish to update the information provided or have your information removed from our databases please email us at email@example.com (or contact us by telephone or post) with details of the updated information or your deletion request.
- “Cookies” are small pieces of information, which are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They may or may not contain personally identifying information and enable us to provide added functionality when you revisit the site. Most Web browsers automatically accept “cookies”, but you can usually change your browser to prevent them. Even if your browser does not accept “cookies”, you can still use our Web site. If you do not wish to accept “cookies” from us please ensure that your browser is configured to reject them.